There are many reasons why iPhone users may want to delete their iCloud Account from their iPhone. The reasons can be forget iCloud password or changing of the iCloud account emails and delete the old one without any issues. No matter, whatever be the reason there are methods available that can help you to Delete iCloud Account without Password.
Steps to Delete iCloud Account without Password From iPhone Settings
If you want to delete the iCloud Login Page Account on your iPhone without using password, then follow the below mentioned steps to successfully Delete iCloud Account without Password
- Go to the “Settings” and tap on the iCloud icon
- Now you will be asked to enter the password, simply enter any random number in the field of password
- Click on “Done” after entering the randomly selected numbers. You will receive a prompt message saying that it is incorrect
- Tap on OK and then cancel it. You will be redirected to the iCloud page again
- Now click on “Account” one more time and erase the description and then click on “Done”
- Now you will be redirected to main iCloud Page without the password option.
- Scroll down and press “Delete”
How to Delete iCloud Account without Password on Mac?
If you want to change or Delete iCloud Account without Password on mac, then you need to follow few simple steps. But you need to understand that all the data stored on your iCloud Server will be deleted along with it. To avoid this, users can go for the selectively turning off feature in iCloud through their Mac PC.
All you need to do is to launch the Apple Menu on Mac and go to the “System Preferences”
Click on “iCloud” option and choose whatever option you want to remove. With this you will retain the data and turning the other features off.
But, if you complete disable or Delete iCloud Account without Password on your Mac, then follow the below steps
- Go to Apple Menu and click on System Preferences
- Launch the iCloud and simply sign-out using the credentials
- Confirm the action by clicking on “OK”
How to Change iCloud Account on iPhone?
Well, now you are well versed with the steps to Delete iCloud Account without Password, but it is also equally important for you to know the steps to change the iCloud Account on your iPhone. This is the alternative to deleting the account completely. You are not always required to delete or bypass the authentication process of iCloud, you can also remove all old data and chance the iCloud Account on your iPhone by following the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the “Settings” and click on iCloud option
- Either tap on Sign out or delete
- Confirm the action
- If you have decided to switch accounts between then you would require entering the Apple ID and password
- You will come across with two options either to keep the data within the device or Delete iCloud Account without Password
- Choose the option of your choice and enter new Apple ID and Password for your account that you want to register